FIFA World Cup 2006

Farin

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edna, you need a flash player to let it work, maybe you don't have one?

It takes long to load? But there isn't any big, fancy stuff in it. Even with dial-up it shouldn't take more than a few seconds...

Maybe the server was busy, because Germany was playing, oh that reminds me

Germany won 3:0 against Ecuador!! :rockon: :rockon:

I bet the Italians & Chech's have a "gentlemenly" tie to eliminate the USA. Just a hunch.

No, I wouldn't think that, because neither is surely in the last 16. Italy has 4 points, Czech Republick and Ghana both have 3. That means if they play a tie and Ghana wins, then the Czechs are out. If the Czechs and Ghana win Italy is out.

If US wins and Italy beats the Czech Republic, then USA gets in the KNockout stage...

:)

Wasn't Cole amazing? Definately the player of the game. That boy played hard. As did Rooney, nice to see, other than the hissy fit at the end...

Did you see Owens' knee? At officially 4 minutes, but it happened at 1:12 exactly. I looked at the clock. That hurt. :crazy:

So who is left? We have been notified that we are on "Tactical Alert" due to the potential for rioting. There have been mini riots for the last few years in South LA if a Central or South American team wins (or looses, for that matter.)

It was a boring match. I didn't even watch all of it, both let some of their best players on the bench...

but anyway: today is a big day for both the USA (vs Ghana) and Australia (vs Croatia).

Both still have chances to get to the last 16 (even though Australia's a bigger)

:)