Best Blessed Chest in the West..

RonJonSurfer

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a public service message, I am putting out this warning. Please be careful.

mbs3du.jpg

Sonuvvabitch, I've paid eight doctors to try to figure how this happened to me, and not one of them could give me a definitive answer...and then I get the answer on Songfacts. Who would've thunk it?!

I'm quitting weed. Well, I'll cut down anyway. Maybe then I'll only look like Kate Hudson instead of Dolly Parton. I could live with that.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :jester:

i think most of the top ten have great breasts, all except lindsay lohan who has gotten far too skinny lately! scarlett has savage breasts! and x-men 3 made me realise what a beautiful body rebecca romjin has, lovely and curvy.

btw sweetjane i think it's completely normal to appreciate a beautiful form, male or female. and rj, i have no problem admitting that i like to talk about breasts!

btw sweetjane i think it's completely normal to appreciate a beautiful form, male or female. and rj, i have no problem admitting that i like to talk about breasts!

Gis...thank you girl!! I see no problem with a woman talking about other women's breasts. My one girl friend and I do it all the time, it is something chics do, the talking about other women and how they look and breasts are part, a big part depending on the woman, on how they look.

i would so win that competition too mags, if i had a workplace that is!

I don't believe you.

i think what das is trying to say is that he needs photographic evidence, right das?! ;)

Edited by Guest
to fix my attempt at a winky smiley which i originally posted as ,) - you can tell i've been away too long!