Best Blessed Chest in the West..

RonJonSurfer

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the one where the SF women compete to see who has the biggest IQ, right? Because we know all our SF guys are too mature to love to only like us for our bods us, but love our personalities, intellect and wit....right????

Actually I left off gender reference intentionally. But you have made me aware that the SF ladies would not want to officiate a chest/abs contest involving the SF men, because the SF women are too deeply entrenched in admiring the results of their male counterparts' mental exercises.

I appreciate that, Jenny and admire your posture.

I posted 8 news stories besides this one in the last three days. Those 8 stories got 28 replies total. This story now has 34 replies (if you include this one).

Why be The New York Times, when it's so much easier to be The New York Post.

Men and woman alike love discussing breasts and I for one want to bring the people what they want.

Actually I left off gender reference intentionally. But you have made me aware that the SF ladies would not want to officiate a chest/abs contest involving the SF men, because the SF women are too deeply entrenched in admiring the results of their male counterparts' mental exercises.

I appreciate that, Jenny and admire your posture.

No offense was taken on my part, Ron, it was all in good fun. If I would have proofread my post, I would have added a winking smiley as well!

I'm over thirty and I've had a kid, if someone wants to check me out....hey have at it!

My second post was also tongue-in-cheek with the intent of getting a chuckle from the sarcasm. Thought the image of a SF chest/abs contest would seem humorous. (should remember to place winky smile here also) Difficult for me to get off a good gag. If only I had the panache of a Blind-Fitter .... oh well. Like you, Jenny, I do the best with what I've got.

The last reference to your posture was a double-entendre as well. They say if one must explain them, one shouldn't say them. I'll shut up now. :headphones:

Edited by Guest
because I clearly am obscure.

No offense was taken on my part, Ron, it was all in good fun. If I would have proofread my post, I would have added a winking smiley as well!

I'm over thirty and I've had a kid, if someone wants to check me out....hey have at it!

I was just making a point that sex sells and we all buy...

I posted 8 news stories besides this one in the last three days. Those 8 stories got 28 replies total. This story now has 34 replies (if you include this one).

Why be The New York Times, when it's so much easier to be The New York Post.

Men and woman alike love discussing breasts and I for one want to bring the people what they want.

RonJon, looks like no one is paying attention to your comment neither... :laughing: :laughing: