Best Blessed Chest in the West..

RonJonSurfer

Scarlett Tops Best Breasts List

Sexy Scarlett Johansson has the best boobs in Hollywood, according to a new magazine poll.

Editors at In Touch magazine gave the actress' "irresistible assets" top marks in the new best breasts list, claiming Johansson has designer Isaac Mizrahi's wandering hands to thank for her ranking on the Best Cleavage In Hollywood poll.

Magazine spokeswoman Lindsay Loderstedt explains, "It's not unusual for Scarlett Johansson to receive loads of compliments on her ample chest but the level of appreciation reached a new high at this year's Golden Globes when fashion designer Isaac Mizrahi couldn't help but reach out and touch the 21-year-old's assets during a red-carpet interview."

The star beat out competition from Jessica Simpson and hot Latina Salma Hayek on the breast list.

The full top 10 is:

1. Scarlett Johansson

2. Jessica Simpson

3. Salma Hayek

4. Halle Berry

5. Jessica Alba

6. Tyra Banks

7. Jennifer Love Hewitt

8. Rebecca Romijn

9. Lindsay Lohan

10. Brittany Murphy

Copyright World Entertainment News Network 2006

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I know I am a chic stating my opinion here, but please!!! Out of this list there are only 4 I think deserve to be mentioned. I put them in order of best breasts...from my eyes! And ones I would like to have at my age!! :o :grin:

1-Salma Hayek

2-Halle Berry

3-Jennifer Love Hewitt

4-Tyra Banks

Ladies, your breasts rock!! :laughing: (or jiggle)

Ok I know I am a chic stating my opinion here, but please!!! Out of this list there are only 4 I think deserve to be mentioned. I put them in order of best breasts...from my eyes! And ones I would like to have at my age!! :o :grin:

1-Salma Hayek

2-Halle Berry

3-Jennifer Love Hewitt

4-Tyra Banks

Ladies, your breasts rock!! :laughing: (or jiggle)

When you say 4, do you mean two women?

Now, as far as I can tell all of these are American ladies from film and/or TV, so I am unfamiliar with most of them.

Lindsey Lohan: isn't she the one who's becoming so skinny through hitting the Bolivian marching powder that her breasts are in danger of becoming inverted?

...and she still makes the list...imagine what they looked like before all that!!

When my brother-in-law and I were on the plane a couple of weekends ago coming back from San Diego, we were waiting while the rest of the passengers boarded. A very petite woman came walking down the aisle, blouse cut down to her navel, and her enormous surgically endowed chest thrust forward silently screaming "Look at me! Look at me!"

My brother-in-law said in the event of the plane going down over water, he'd reach for her - she had enough there to keep afloat more than one person.

Now, as far as I can tell all of these are American ladies from film and/or TV, so I am unfamiliar with most of them.

Lindsey Lohan: isn't she the one who's becoming so skinny through hitting the Bolivian marching powder that her breasts are in danger of becoming inverted?

it's called "the lollipop" body shape; big heads and skinny-as-a-stick body

When is the Songfactors competition?

You mean the one where the SF women compete to see who has the biggest IQ, right? Because we know all our SF guys are too mature to love to only like us for our bods us, but love our personalities, intellect and wit....right????