Boy Meets Girl, songs follow

Carl

Hi All.

We recently interviewed George Merrill and Shannon Rubicam, who are the musical duo Boy Meets Girl. If you want to know what it's like to be in one of those passionate, yet painfully tumultuous relationships and express your feelings through your songs, then you need to check out these Songfacts:

Waiting For A Star To Fall

The Wonderground

From there, you can also read about what Clive Davis is like as a client and how Robert Palmer almost got their song, but the real story is how they managed to fall in love, marry and divorce while continuing to make music. Things happen when you throw these emotions into the mix, and I found their 2003 album The Wonderground to be very intriguing. Give their Songfacts a read, and if you want to go deeper, pick up their Wonderground album at www.boymeetsgirlmusic.com.

That always seems to happen when you link to the main page. If you click ok on the warning box, highlight the address and click enter, it will go through. I've never understood why that happens.

I've been meaning to whine about that but I am too lazy. IE has even got wise to this highlight the address and then press 'enter' trick so I have to repeat it a few times to reach the song :(