Random Music Videos...Do You Know This Song?

Lucky

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that Pearl Jam one on VH1 a couple of weeks ago. It was a little freaky.

And edna, I have always liked the Alan Parsons video. I caught that one on VH1 classic not too long ago.

I probably should post a video. Here's one I thought was kinda freaky when I first saw it

Eurythmics - Missionary Man

Edited by Guest
I'm in a videos thread, I should add a video!

Thanks for the great "Don't Answer Me"/ Alan Parsons clip edna. :)

The cartoon style reminded me of an animated clip "Love Is All (At The Butterfly Ball)" by 'Roger Glover and Guests, featuring the voice of Ronnie James Dio'. Roger Glover of course is best known as Deep Purple's bassist. Now, if anybody knows of a better Metal vocalist than Ronnie please let me know ! Here's a bit about him from Wikipedia:

Ronnie James Dio (born Ronald James Padovano on July 10, 1942 in Portsmouth, New Hampshire) is a heavy metal vocalist who has performed with Black Sabbath, Ritchie Blackmore's Rainbow, and his own band Dio. Other musical projects include the collective fundraiser Hear 'n Aid and his band immediately before Rainbow, Elf. He is renowned for his consistently powerful voice and for popularizing the 'horns' hand gesture in heavy metal culture (formed by closing the thumb over the middle and ring fingers, while having the index and little-finger extended). Ronnie said that his grandmother used to make the hand gesture to ward off the evil eye, which is very common in superstitious Italian people (the "horns" themselves are used to both scare away and give someone the 'malocchio').

Love Is All

It was a big Hit in Australia in 1978 - #1 in my home City. Enjoy ! :headphones: