The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten Worst Songs #1

AT PHIL'S SUGGESTION, WE'LL TRY A "WORST SONGS" TOP TEN !

" Darryl, just for kicks, maybe we can nominate songs that we truly despise and make a top ten list. Just a thought. take care, Phil."

There is a very popular "worst songs" thread in existence which we've probably all visited. Funny how songs that some people like are absolutely hated by others.

Which songs make you bristle ? I can't think of any that I really hate though. Let's give Phil's idea a go ! How about we all nominate 2 songs that get up our nose and vote on them for Top Ten Worst Songs #1.

NO RAP/ HIP-HOP PLEASE ! That would make it too easy. :grin:

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K. I'll beat you all to it -

Revolution 9 - The Beatles

and (I changed)

Shaddap You Face - Joe Dolce

The biggest selling Australian song worldwide. How embarrassing. :blush:

(My Wife wanted me to put My Sweet Lord/George Harrison and my sons unanimously said Believe/Cher, but I like both of them).

:)

Edited by Guest
THOUGHT OF A WORSE ONE !!!

I was kind of hoping we would do this, but I thought we should only do this once and put all the worst songs of all time in the one list.

My nominations:

Can't Get You Out Of My Head - Kylie Minogue

I'm A Slave 4 U - Britney Spears

The songs I hate are pretty much limited to crappy pop, like the above songs, and rap and hip hop.

Touche ! I like Richard Harris' version, as corny as it may be. :)

This is going to be a contoversial thread, I think. You and Edna will gang up on me with Katrina and The Waves for sure. And it's a pleasant little song.... I should have nominated that Patti Smith massacre of Gloria.

:doh:

Touche ! I like Richard Harris' version, as corny as it may be. :)

This is going to be a contoversial thread, I think. You and Edna will gang up on me with Katrina and The Waves for sure. And it's a pleasant little song.... I should have nominated that Patti Smith massacre of Gloria.

:doh:

It's a pleasant little song.....the first 20 times you hear it. :crazy:

It's the only way I remember my Wife's hairdresser's name. She's Katrina, and hairdressers put waves in ladies' hair ! I'd have to call her "Cutie" or "Blondie" or something else that would get me in trouble otherwise.

Not that I've ever really noticed her.

;)

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The VISUAL that gave me! The tea on the monitor...

Sorry I had to read and giggle one more time. phil, The picture of you and your camel going to bed is just too good! Why don't we have a Bloopers thread?? :grin:

Edited by Guest