Jump to content

The Stupid Thread


Recommended Posts

One of the stupidest things I've done was yesterday when I was in the car and I stopped at a rest stop to get a bottle of water. I purchesed the water and before I opened it I shook the water thinking it was iced tea and I thought wow this tea is pretty bland. :doh: Yeah I only had 5 hours sleep....

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think I knew those guys. ;)

This is something my ex did, years ago. I'll make it brief. We're living in the country, it's winter, and we're snowed in. Car won't go anywhere. Mr Brilliant decides to ride the horse out, to check the main road. Worries that the bit is too cold to put in the horses mouth (it's sub zero). Touches his own tongue to it, to check, out of concern for the horse.

'Nuff said?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ron I am guilty of the bite me thing....comes from having 3 sons and being surrounded by zillions of guys my entire adult life. It rubs off. Also it sounds better than some of the stuff that could've rubbed off! I don't make a big habit of it though. The B*tch thing....I really don't like.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tragically stupid:

LUTZ, Fla. - Two college students were found dead inside a large, deflated helium balloon after apparently pulling it down and crawling inside it, officials said.

The deaths of Jason Ackerman and Sara Rydman, both 21, appear to be accidental, Hillsborough County Sheriff's Maj. Bob Schrader said.

Their bodies were found Saturday partially inside a deflated helium balloon at the entrance of a condominium complex a few miles north of Tampa. The 8-foot-diameter balloon was used to advertise the complex.

"It was more a fun thing they thought they were doing," said Linda Rydman, whose daughter was found dead. "You know how you blow up the balloon and suck the helium."

The county medical examiner said Sunday that the cause of death won't be released for six weeks, until toxicology results come back.

Inhaling helium can quickly lead to brain damage and death from lack of oxygen, according to the Compressed Gas Association, which develops safety standards in the gas industry.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I went shopping on Thursday night, first I left my wallet in the bathroom- I was so lucky it was still there when i realised it was missing.

I went home forgetting my schoolbag which I had left at my friend's work, and since it's half an hour drive I ended up just getting it the next day.

Plus I hadn't eaten and I bought a handbag for my school ball only to return it on Saturday after I had come to my senses and realised it was ugly and way too big.

Everything comes in threes.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...