I'm a flounder

TheTallOne

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

if these things are happening fast, then 10K should be granted his wish...

I don't think it's a big issue, at all, but do recall Carl saying that approved titles should be "actual marine life". And I think, maybe, I've discovered that we have allowed this rule to be bent for others. Correct me if I'm wrong.

:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Thank You! Thank you! And it's not like I don't appreciate, but I was just kidding around! :crazy: I was perfectly happy as a guppie working my way up the food chain, really! This is why they say careful what you wish for (or speak out loud) :P

Edited by Guest

No problem James, thanks for the appreciation.

And remember, here you can look, browse,

taste, smell, do anything you want.

Nobody's gonna pressure anybody

around here.

But if you or anyone wants a custom title, just let me know, you don't have to have a bazillion post to get one either, some folks post a lot less than others, but their post are just as important.

-Mike

No problem James, thanks for the appreciation.

And remember, here you can look, browse,

taste, smell, do anything you want.

Nobody's gonna pressure anybody

around here.

But if you or anyone wants a custom title, just let me know, you don't have to have a bazillion post to get one either, some folks post a lot less than others, but their post are just as important.-Mike

Very good to know :cool: That says a lot (good) about these boards and the people (like you :D ) that feed and maintain it's pollywogs!

.........< :happybanana: :happybanana: >.........