The Songfactors' Choice Top Ten # 14

They come in handy sometimes. I knew this girl who was one of twins, and you couldn't tell them apart until her brother grew a moustache.

Boom Boom.

Please visit our new Top Ten Worst Songs #1 thread (See above).

Goodnight All. :)

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He will be something else ! He'll be running the Top Ten while Val and I visit our daughter, son-in-law and grandchildren in a week's time.

I'll still nominate and vote from their computer, but I don't want to monopolize it, so Farin has kindly agreed to step in. He has his calculator all ready.

Be gentle with him. It's his first time. :)

I was really thinking more of those Patti Smith fans. ;)

When my Wife goes shopping I say to her, "make sure you lock the door. A gang of bikie chicks might come riding up the street and have their way with me".

You can't be too careful. :P

She's out shopping again.

I think the Devil makes me do things without her calming influence.

;)

You DO know I was just joking ?

I wouldn't want to offend such good friends as both of you.

:P

That "locking the door" business started years ago when I'd come home from work and the front door would be unlocked. I used to say to the family "What if I'd been a mad axe murderer? You'd all be dead by now. " That's been passed down over the years. They think it was hilarious, but I was absolutely serious at the time. (I improvised the bikie girl gang).

:)

Edited by Guest
FRIENDS !!!

One of the reasons I love Songfacts is we all people are so polite!! :):):) I can flirt with danger and do some nasty things but I will always be polite!! :grin:

I love politesse.

Good night and good evening, my friends! :bow:

Reminds me of my little heroes,

chipdale7012952ay.gif

Peachy, hope you're not shocked! ;)

Well Chip n' Dale will be a nice way to close the thread, edna. :)

I'll start Top Ten #15 very soon.

I'd also like to keep Phil's Top Ten Worst Songs thread going in conjunction with the others. I think we might change things a bit, and ask people to nominate up to Ten 'worst songs' each - including ones already mentioned. Maybe we can get a pattern of those considered "most rotten" and work out a way of voting later.

We can use it in between regular Top Tens that way.

:headphones:

TOP TEN #15 IS NOW OPEN FOR NOMINATIONS. HOPE WE SEE YOU THERE !