RIAA: Ripping your music CDs is illegal!

Otokichi

Do I look like I walked outside this morning and crashed into a wall made of idiocy. If I give you my address you'll call the feds on me for burning CD's to give to other people and I'll people so far up my... You know what, I'll stop there. But just to let you know I'm not as stupid I as I look. I couldn't be. ;)

You could hand it over anonymously. Just drop of the pack of CD's in the third trashcan behind the tall oak in the park on thursday 1:30 AM. Peaches can collect it there easily. And no names, addresses etc. are exchanged...

Fingerprints and DNA. The NSA tapped my phones and are probably watching me type right now. No one is safe. NO ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Too late! With writing your last post you just downloaded my hidden trojan! I now know your address, bank account, social security number and what you had for lunch! The FBI is on it's way and just because I'm bored I'm deleting your harddrive.

Have a good day! :)

....somewhere I lost connection

and ran out of songs to play....

;)

P.S. Peaches, I used to go into a friend's Music Store and he really did have a copy of "Yodelling Greats". I used to rag him about it all the time until one day I went in there and he'd actually SOLD it.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I find this news kind of surprising. I have always thought that ripping a copy of a CD for your own personal use was in compliance with any laws. I still think it is. I think the illegal aspect of ripping CD's is when you sell those CD's for monetary gain. Besides, who is going to report you if CD's are ripped for your own personal use?