annoying dressing rooms

Evelyn

Oh no, it's even better when someone is looking for their friend/daughter who has gone to change and they are bringing a bigger size for them and they call out and open your curtain to see if they are in there - even though they are clearly shouting out from the other end of the room! :doh:

I don't ever strip down anymore. I pull on skirts over my trousers first, then take the trousers off. I learnt fast!!

Because in a bikini, you have actually chosen to be seen out in public - not when someone invades your space by barging into a private changing room! Why have curtains there at all then? Just get changed out on the store floor.

No, no definitely 2 different things.

Because in a bikini, you have actually chosen to be seen out in public - not when someone invades your space by barging into a private changing room! Why have curtains there at all then? Just get changed out on the store floor.

No, no definitely 2 different things.

i see what you mean. it is more of an invasion of privacy, which i understand. it's never happened to me although my mom always pulled the curtain to see what i look like while i was still changing, and that always pissed me off!

I can honestly say I've never done that with my daughter. I remember what it was like... :P

I like the places that have actual locking doorknobs. I don't need or ask for a lot in a dressing room! Just give me the privacy of that, a good bench or chair, plenty of hooks (I get annoyed at that), and room to move. That's not asking too much. I'm kind of like Marc about cameras. I've been known to look around and wave hello!