Your Favourite Music Videos

Farin

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I just did it for you ;)

and I would have needed that too. First thing today a friend of mine asked me if I knew what "I don't like Mondays" by the Boomtown Rats is about... (and I knew that of course :crazy:) so I needed something more funny...

Savin Me by Nickelback. Not a big fan of the song, but i think the video is awesome. A man gets his life saved at the start of the video after getting pulled away from an oncoming bus. Basically after that, the man starts seeing numbers over peoples heads. He is mystified and is waving over their heads, and people are freaked out. He figures out what is going on when he sees an old woman carried out to an ambulance her time is counting down 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, death. in the end he sees a girl going up to a car with a 5 over her head. He rushes forward and saves her, then hurries away. The fadeout is her looking above peoples heads.

• 1 month later...

The Alan Parsons Project's "Don't Answer Me"

UB40's "Red, Red Wine"

Simply Red's "Holding Back The Years"

I like music videos that follow a bit of a storyline in their brief 3 to 4 minutes. Either that or they must use some catchy technique or visuals. Sometimes, the song could be lacklustre, but the video bumps it up a notch.