silly story

GCdreamer1979

ok so the rules are it must be appropriate. So read what the person before you wrote then write what hapens next.

so today i was skating and bam walks up to me and challenges me to a skate off. So i catch some air and hit a grind. So then i look over at don vito and it scares the hell out of me ( if u know who don vito is u understand. Next thing I'm hitting the pavement and feeling the pain of a broken arm. At the hospital bam says after i get my cast he wants to skate around and down the hospital and around town doing crazy stunts. So what happens............

... after my discharge, is that all the ice melts, due to an early, unusually warm Spring; so we have to hang up our skates for a couple of seasons. Always thinking two steps ahead, Bam says, "No problem, I've been wanting to give golf a try." "But," I says, "I'm wearing this stupid chalk-white cast. How the heck an I going to play golf with efficiency?" Together me and Bam come to the solution that I will have to caddy for Bam until I heal up OK. I can learn a lot just absorbing the links culture and scoping out the terrain for future matches. So we get out on the first tee of our local little golf course and Bam gets all tyrannical, suddenly. "Hey, Gimp!" he yells, "Wash my ball." I hollers to him, "What do I look like to you; a one-armed ball washer?" To which he replies ...

"Well now that u mention it" Bam starts to say. "Don't even say it" I holler back just as bam whips out his sk8 board to hit me with. But realizing that i have a hard plaster cast that can be deadly weapon hops into a golf cart. I get in to another one and some old man starts wahcking me w/ his cane. "you hoodlums" he yells. pretty soon we're tearing through the golf course acting stupid. Just then..........

manage to make it to the golfcart cresting the hill. There appears a lovely young thing. "May I help you"? she asks.

Silly question. Hey bam.... "Meet Wham Bam"! It appears she's not interested in Bam. He's still locating the ball washer. So then...

Edited by Guest