AI Spoiler Thread

Elvish

It hasn't been a good competition. I won't be bothered if I never hear anything of anybody again.

Katherine has been the most consistent, the most professional and- let's face it- the most glamourous candidate throughout. On that basis, she seems to have the most potential to be an "idol" of some sort. But her apparent genre seems to be very bland, middle-of-the-road stuff that's more popular in the US than it is anywhere else. I can't get into that at all.

I'm sorry to say this Soulgirl, but from where I'm sitting, Elliott also seems to operate in a taste-free zone. Thanks to the stylists, he no longer looks like he fell out of the ugly tree hitting every branch on the way down, and he seems a pleasant enough fellow, nice enough singer, but... are you gonna buy his records, put his posters on your wall?

Taylor seems to have a real feel for music, he is unglamourous and unpretentious. Ok by me- I can almost imagine him making a half-decent record- but not necessarily the attributes one expects in an "Idol"...

There's hardly been a single occasion this series of anybody showing the ability to move, to enthrall, to inspire awe, in the way that Bo Bice or Fantasia Burrino did. Maybe Daughtrey came close once or twice. I'd like to hear his rendition of "I Walk The Line" again.

Otherwise, pretty uninspiring stuff. Disappointing.