Harry potter and the prisnor of askaban

Jillianne

I'm gonna go to a late night show tonight with some of my friends (10:30 all right! Nothing better then staying up past my bed time :laughing:)

I hear it's supposed to be a pretty good movie, I love the director, has anybody else here seen "Y tu Mama tambien"

i think the movie lacked matter compared to the other two. It was constant action. As always the movie can never do justice to the book. Great movie, the director made it seem more modern(wearing new clothes not school robes). Didn't the actor that plays Dumbledore die? What are they going to do? :help:

if you ever need to learn a language, a great tool to use is Harry Potter. I first read it in my mothertongue, Hebrew, then arabic, Catalan, Spanish, Italian, English, and now i just finished the fifth in Portuguese.

the movie was made for people that read the book; it moved VERY fast.... and skipped all the nonessentials. Cuarón made that movie very well though.

if you ever need to learn a language, a great tool to use is Harry Potter. I first read it in my mothertongue, Hebrew, then arabic, Catalan, Spanish, Italian, English, and now i just finished the fifth in Portuguese.

the movie was made for people that read the book; it moved VERY fast.... and skipped all the nonessentials. Cuarón made that movie very well though.

Thanks ill think about reading some of them in spanish.

It was definitely a good movie. They always have to leave things out, but I think it's odd when they add things not in the book (like Hermione's wolf howl). I was disappointed they left out the story behind the Maruauder's Map, but maybe they are saving it for the next movie (or deleted scenes on DVD?)

For those of you interested in the books, J.K. Rowling has officially announced the title of the 6th installment: "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince." It's going to be a long wait, I'm afraid! ::

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...