Ozzfest 2006

seaofsorrow

• 1 month later...

I have tickets to the OzzFest in Virginia Beach,VA. I have never been to one, and, to be honest, a little hesitant to go, because I will have to kill the first person that lays a hand on my fiancee. We have VIP tickets, which supposedly give you a little bit of a haven away from the masses. Well see. I have visions of Woodstock '99 dancing in my head. I can't wait to see HateBreed and Zakk Wylde/BLS though. That's gonna be sweet.

My buddies are trying to convince me to go with them for the weekend on an all metal 3 day weekend, but I think I'm gonna pass this one up, this years roster lacks tremendously & drugs always seem to find their way in & take toll on an otherwise miserable experience. $10 for bottled water & they have a limit on how many hot dogs, which I never eat anyways. They should have a nearby Dennys or Village Inn or something, so fans can go rush the pancake houses while waiting in between sound sets, since there's like 45 minute intervals & those always do suck.

• 1 month later...

I was supposed to go to OzzFest this weekend, but said to hell with it. I'm not gonna go stand out in 1 billion degree weather for 10 hours, paying $6 for a bottle of water, just to hear a bunch of over played crap bands, and then not even get to see Ozzy after it's all said and done.