Did George Bush order the assasination of John Lennon?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All right, all right, I admit it... I'm John Lennon's medium... he uses me to communicate with his buddies... that was the deal when they came to Rishikesh. The Maharishi decided that in case of an untimely death, I would be the middleman through which he would communicate. Unfortunately, Mr. Lennon's death was more untimely than expected and so for seven years after that, he was unable to reach anyone. And then he had to wait a few more years while I was a gurgling baby.

Peace out, man. Love is all we need. And, hey, if you happen to run into George, let him know I've been looking for him. He should be occupying the body of this tall guy with nice hair.

Apparantly Paul McCartny has admitted that the Beatles made a pact that when one of them passed away, he would come back and tell the other Beatles about the afterlife.

this one little problem with that . . .it's sort of impossible.

All right, all right, I admit it... I'm John Lennon's medium... he uses me to communicate with his buddies... that was the deal when they came to Rishikesh. The Maharishi decided that in case of an untimely death, I would be the middleman through which he would communicate. Unfortunately, Mr. Lennon's death was more untimely than expected and so for seven years after that, he was unable to reach anyone. And then he had to wait a few more years while I was a gurgling baby.

Peace out, man. Love is all we need. And, hey, if you happen to run into George, let him know I've been looking for him. He should be occupying the body of this tall guy with nice hair.

I now worship you.