Goofy / embarrassing or downright boneheaded moves you've made

Kevin

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember in One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest when Jack Nicholson's character, McMurphy, has shock therapy? When he returns to the forum (after pretending to be totally zapped) he announces, "The next girl who takes me on is gonna light up like a pinball machine and pay off in silver dollars"?

One of my favorite movie lines, ever.

I asked a woman when her baby was due, and she said, "He was born 3 weeks ago." :crazy:

I was with a co worker when we saw a woman at the office and he asked her the same question. She said "I´m not pregnant!" and she went away quite disgusted to think she was getting fat... my co-worker was very embarassed too...

So, you get a twofer Sue... more points or something... ;)

I felt like an idiot the other day at the airport when I had to have paul paged. The lady at the information booth says nicely "Paul who", in an airport probably chockful of Pauls. I was stumped.

Edited by Guest

embarrassing situation this morning playing naked chasing with the window washer!! :blush: my family decided not to tell me he was there so i came into my room after my shower and dropped my towel only to see him outside my window scrubbing away. so i grabbed my clothes and ran into the hallway but by then he was at the hallway window so i rushed into the bathroom because i had to rub in my body lotion before i could put my clothes on. all of a sudden, there he was at the bathroom window! so i ran back into the hallway and finally put on my clothes! i don't think the old man has ever washed windows so quickly! and he offered to come back again next week and do my windows for free! :googly:

embarrassing situation this morning playing naked chasing with the window washer!! :blush: my family decided not to tell me he was there so i came into my room after my shower and dropped my towel only to see him outside my window scrubbing away. so i grabbed my clothes and ran into the hallway but by then he was at the hallway window so i rushed into the bathroom because i had to rub in my body lotion before i could put my clothes on. all of a sudden, there he was at the bathroom window! so i ran back into the hallway and finally put on my clothes! i don't think the old man has ever washed windows so quickly! and he offered to come back again next week and do my windows for free! :googly:

That'll teach you to spend the day at Rachel's.

After 2 years, I am still very much struggling with speaking Portuguese - one of the tougher global languages. Just came back from the barbershop where I indicated by holding up my finger and thumb a half inch apart and explained (I thought perfectly) I wanted that much taken off. The barber put a half inch spacer on the shears and his first move went right down the middle. Just like they do in bootcamp. Now I AM a bonehead!