Launchcast Radio

Tenacious_Peaches

I just did some searching on yahoo.com and I may have found another possibility to be found.

If you click on "Help & Options" in your Launchcast player, you can click on "Share this station". There you can either email your station to someone, but the page also contains a url to your station, that you can post.

My Station

I haven't tried it for anyone else, so tell me if it works.

I'm still setting up mine, but my username is jpw52999. I have everything from pop to classic rock on there, but no rap or country (at least not yet).

If you have any recommendations for me (or just want to improve my musical taste and horizons)based on what you hear, I'm open to that as well.

I can't wait to hear all of your stations!

I hardly hear anything I don't want to anymore...I'm rated as a fanatic with over 1400 ratings. You know if you go into moods you can set it to play mostly rated songs, a mixture of your rated and unrated (to hear new stuff) and totally unrated. The more you listen and rate the better your selection.

I'm taking tomorrow off work, so today is like Friday for me. My co-worker has been away since Tuesday and the other two people in my office suite haven't been around much today, so I am playing the "Spring Break" Launchcast station very loudly today!!!!!

Everything from club music to oldies to faster classic rock....very cool. I almost want to make this one my station.