The worlds sexiest woman is...........

RonJonSurfer

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Scarlett Johansson ~ I agree with this - she's beautiful.

2. Angelina Jolie ~ Agree with this also.

3. Jessica Alba ~ She's cute... don't know about the "sexy" part.

4. Jessica Simpson ~ gads, she's pathetic. Sexy? Maybe. But pathetic.

5. Keira Knightley ~ my nephew loves her, I don't get it. I have yet to see a single photo of her with her mouth closed. Maybe that's the attraction?

6. Halle Berry ~ Absolutely agree. She's gorgeous.

7. Jenny McCarthy ~ Ugh.

8. Maria Sharapova ~ who?

9. Carmen Electra ~ Skank.

10. Teri Hatcher ~ cute in a girl-next-door way.

Just my opinion, but my opinion's ALWAYS RIGHT.

• 2 weeks later...

It's a bit like when the NME readership proclaims the Arctic Monkeys album "Fifth Best British Rock Album Of all Time!" or Pete Doherty as "Most Talented / Sexiest Geezer". These particular arbiters of taste are largely stunted ignorami with a tedious admiration for the monarch's current apparel. (But I digress...already??!)

This "Sexiest Woman" poll reflects only the concerns of the readership of FHM (For Him Magazine): a publication of dubious credibility. Its target audience is not only exclusively male, but more specifically the "terminal adolescent" male, (emotionally-retarded, superficial and unimaginative), for whom "sexiness" in a woman is proportional to the amount of flesh she is prepared to reveal publicly and whether she does threesomes / girl-on-girl / dog-style, etc. FHM man continues to carry a torch for "gorgeous" Pammy Anderson; his fondness for the (talentless, no class and frankly rather tawdry) Abi Titmuss derives from her willingness to bare all in the tabloids and provide lurid insight into her bedroom peccadilloes.

To be picked up by FHM man's radar, one must be sufficiently ubiquitous as to feature prominently and with depressing frequency on magazine covers (i.e. film-star, model or "wannabe" celebrity), since our man has a brief concentration span, limited capacity for imagination (beyond what she might be like in the sack) and indeed, for independent thought, being content to be guided by the diktat of contemporary social mores.

The glaring omission of Nigella Lawson from this list is sadly indicative of the FHM readership's inherent untrustworthiness.

These particular arbiters of taste are largely stunted ignorami with a tedious admiration for the monarch's current apparel. (But I digress...already??!)

And all is right with the world once more...

The glaring omission of Nigella Lawson from this list is sadly indicative of the FHM readership's inherent untrustworthiness.

I love Nigella Lawson! She is absolutely perfect.

This "Sexiest Woman" poll reflects only the concerns of the readership of FHM (For Him Magazine): a publication of dubious credibility. Its target audience is not only exclusively male, but more specifically the "terminal adolescent" male, (emotionally-retarded, superficial and unimaginative), for whom "sexiness" in a woman is proportional to the amount of flesh she is prepared to reveal publicly and whether she does threesomes / girl-on-girl / dog-style, etc.

B-F....how I have missed your insight and thoughts! :bow:

...provide lurid insight into her bedroom peccadilloes.

That is the funniest word - ever! :laughing:

I think we all have such different ideas of what construes "sexiness" - how can you put a list together? Surely there must be as many options on the list as there are readers who participate?

What smokes my shorts about a guy makes my sister cringe. What a wonderful, diverse world is this.

Ain't it odd? My sister and I have complete opposite taste in men as well.

Probably a good thing in the long run! Otherwise, it's the stuff soap operas are made of :blush:

Edited by Guest