The worlds sexiest woman is...........

RonJonSurfer

FHM Readers Name Scarlett Johansson World's Sexiest Woman

In only her second year on the FHM U.S. list of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World, Johansson ranks number one. Last year, Johansson cracked the top ten at number nine.

"One of the best things for a woman to hear is that she is sexy. I'd like to thank FHM's readers for the huge compliment," says Scarlett Johansson, voted number one in FHM magazine's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006 readers' poll.

In only her second year on the FHM U.S. list of the 100 Sexiest Women in the World, Johansson ranks number one. Last year, Johansson cracked the top ten at number nine, but this year she catapulted to the top spot, joining in the company of Angelina Jolie, Halle Berry, and Jennifer Lopez, all previous winners of FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World readers' poll.

Last year's number one vote-getter, Angelina Jolie, falls to number two this year. Rounding out the top ten are (3) Jessica Alba; (4) Jessica Simpson, a former FHM cover girl; (5) Keira Knightley; (6) Halle Berry, a perennial top ten winner and two time FHM cover girl, she was the #1 Sexiest Woman in the World in 2003; (7) Jenny McCarthy, who jumped 48 spots on the list this year; (8) Maria Sharapova, the top ranking athlete on the 2006 poll; (9) Carmen Electra, two time FHM cover girl; and (10) Teri Hatcher, who graced the cover of FHM's most talked about issue last year.

Eighteen of the women on FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2006 list appear for the first time. Of the 72 women who appear on both this and last year's lists, 33 have advanced from their 2005 rankings while 39 have declined. And thanks to Garner, Lopez, Love Hewitt and Aniston, Jennifer is the list's most common first name (and if you count Jenny McCarthy, the tally rises to five).

FHM U.S. 100 Sexiest Women 2006 (2005 ranking in brackets):

1. Scarlett Johansson (9)

2. Angelina Jolie (1)

3. Jessica Alba (22)

4. Jessica Simpson (16)

5. Keira Knightley (11)

6. Halle Berry (5)

7. Jenny McCarthy (54)

8. Maria Sharapova (19)

9. Carmen Electra (18)

10. Teri Hatcher (7)

Copyright Yellowbrix 2006

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's like Maxim...I know that from my sons. As a magazine it could be a lot worse. A lot of "almost there, but not quite photos" and of course the articles...

As a woman I'd pick maybe 4 out the top 10!! :P

Edited by Guest

i think scarlett, angelina and jessica alba are all gooorgeous. jessica simpson has pretty eyes but i just can't get past how dumb she is! for me, sexy requires an intellect! keira is too skinny and has a massive jaw. halle berry is very goodlooking but i don't find her sexy. jenny mccarthy is a skank - i can't believe she's up there! but she used to write all manner of filth for FHM so that probably partly explains it. maria sharapova is just an attractive sportswoman which makes her automatically hotter in men's eyes - her being a tennis-player just marginally legitimises them ogling her bouncing up and down on the court. carmen electra is pretty gorgeous too, but i don't particularly like her. and teri hatcher used to be beautiful in her lois lane days but now she is just a bag of bones. she needs to put on a stone or two - no-one should be skinnier in their forties than they were in their twenties!