The Original Songfactors' Choice Top Ten Lists 1 to 9

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

somebody must have like Tull...it made it to #6 on the list (and of course it was one of my top 2).

Well, RonJon is always right, they say... :laughing:

I might have liked if my husband didn´t like it so much... he has every Tull record!!

OK, I have every Stones/Airplane/Cars record too... :P

Well, RonJon is always right, they say... :laughing:

I might have liked if my husband didn´t like it so much... he has every Tull record!!

OK, I have every Stones/Airplane/Cars record too... :P

Ladies.... don't you think of Tull as "guy" music? I can't stand Tull. Maybe Locomotive breath, but that's about it.

Here's my two nominations. I notice I've been playing them a bit lately. It doesn't mean they're my 2 all time favorite songs, but I like them very much ! ....

Not necessarily your all time favorite songs, but ones you like currently ....

No obscure Album Tracks please.

I like this concept, 55!

Popular songs that are not necessarily the monumental hits.

I didn't include Respect in my list -- not because I don't think it is fantastic, but because it is one of those iconic songs that has no problem making all sorts of Top Ten lists ( other songs in that category might be Satisfaction , Good Vibrations , Stairway To Heaven , Light My Fire )

And I guess I should keep in mind that even a favorite "hit" of sorts can be a little obsure to others. One of my first nominations, Out Of Limits by The Marketts, although I think it reached #3 in the US, probably left most SongFactors scratching their heads.

I'm not sure how appreciation of the outstanding Jethro Tull became a "guy" thing ( badass flute?).

Living In The Past is one of my all time favorites. Seems female-friendly enough, isn't it?