Happy Birthday Peaches!!!

Earth-Angel

A general thank you doesn’t sum up the gratitude I feel to all of you for being so kind to me on my birthday. Therefore, here is my list of individual thank you’s to my beloved Songfacts family…

Sue – thank you so much for the rockin’ picture of my main man Jack. He may have just gotten married, but that’s only because he hasn’t met me yet. And another big thank you for starting the thread in the first place. You have a way of making me feel very special, even when I don’t deserve it. I love you and you are a precious angel.

Edna – thanks for my cake…it was delicious. I know you baked it with your very own secret ingredient because I saw rainbows and purple frogs after I ate it.

Farin – thanks for the cute computer picture. That mouse is adorable and I am glad it wasn’t a squirrel!

Blind-fitter – bless your cotton socks for blessing my cotton socks! I am proud to consider you my friend.

Crazy Don – a man of few words but a wonderful heart. Thanks for the cake and the wishes. (I’m waiting for the new holiday avatar, by the way. They make me happier than you know!)

Radhi-ji – thanks for the wishes and the corny joke. You always make me laugh, tired joke or not!

Soulsis – I can’t talk because I am drooling so much! A million thanks for the pic of my beautiful, bald rockin’ Chris. I’d like to rub frosting all over the top of that gorgeous head and have him sing “Happy Birthday†to me!

PinkFloyd – thanks for my cool birthday graphic. It’s very 70s, and being an old lady, I remember them very well! You are sweet to think of me, Mike.

Laurie – thanks for the wishes, sister. I’ll raise my margarita glass to you and send you a toast.

Ken – my dear Ken. I love that you know what revs my engines. That picture of Hannibal gives me goose bumps all over. Bless you, Ken. Many, many thanks.

Phil – I can always count on you for a hilarious picture. I smile whenever I see a post from you because I know something funny is bound to happen.

Marc – I miss you! Just to see your creeping skeleton avatar is present enough. Thanks, baby.

UncleJoe – thank you for creating a new word in my honor. There is always a party with you and your music around to make me chair dance.

S2V – thanks for the wishes, Ron. I’ll take those kisses and raise you two more!

Mags – what can I say to you? There are no words to describe how much you mean to me and how much I love you. True friendship is a rare thing. I am so blessed to have you in my life.

Cheech – thank you for the wishes. We need to get together and listen to your new-old music and drive down the freeway with the top down! Woo hoo!

Kevin – thanks for the wishes. I can see the love in your one good eye!

Katie – that graemlin is adorable (and accurate). Cheers to you, sweetie!

Das – I am so glad you made an appearance just to wish me a happy birthday. Your thoughtfulness astounds me on a daily basis. Love you, baby.

Jenny – thank you! I actually try to celebrate for a whole week, so you are right on time, sister!

Brad – that is the cutest visual interlude ever…thanks so much!

Jimmy – thanks, darling. I hope you shook your tush George Michael-style in my honor!

Shawna – thank you for the wishes. And thanks for reminding me that I’ve got to go through all this again next year. Love you!

Again, thanks to everyone. You all mean the world to me. (((((Songfactors))))

Soulsis – I can’t talk because I am drooling so much! A million thanks for the pic of my beautiful, bald rockin’ Chris. I’d like to rub frosting all over the top of that gorgeous head and have him sing “Happy Birthday†to me!

:laughing:

peachy queen, you just earned every good thought ever thunk for yourself with that message - how sweet and gracious of you to thank everyone individually when i'm sure it felt as effortless to everyone else as it did to me to wish a happy birthday to someone as special as you!

you rock!! :bow:

i'm sure it felt as effortless to everyone else as it did to me to wish a happy birthday to someone as special as you!

Hey, Gis, wait... speak for yourself... I had to make an intellectual extra effort to decide what my present would be, went shopping, spent loads of money I took off my vacation, baked, cooked, gave shape, spent hours biting my nails wondering "Will she love it???" (desperate graemlin here) and then the dog comes and bites my present???

:grin:

Shawna – thank you for the wishes. And thanks for reminding me that I’ve got to go through all this again next year. Love you!

you've "got" to go through it, or you GET to go through it? I love my birthday! And I'm a helluva lot older'n all o' yous kids. In the physical sense, anyway. :grin:

Birthdays are made tolerable by presents.

I remember the good ol' days when I was a mere babe many many many years ago and I actually looked forward to my birthdays and being another year older.

I also hated getting clothes for presents. Children are crazy.

I also hated getting clothes for presents. Children are crazy.

Come on, clothes are not a present for a child... I hated that too. I loved birthdays, just like every kid does... when I was 3 or 4 or so I spent almost a whole summer waking up my mom every morning asking :"Is it my birthday?" I remember once she finally said yes... :laughing: