Something wrong with THIS, too!

Ken

If I could just ignore that voice in my head that says "Oh, oh you GOTTA try THAT. No WAY you aren't trying that...!"

blackmambahotsaucewithsnake5yd.jpg

This stuff is insane. I put 2 VERY small drops on a taco salad I made this afternoon. It was almost as if a small thermonuclear device went off in my head. One Adam 12, One Adam 12, see the man with the exploded head, Mayday, Mayday, all systems overload, beepbeepbeep, we're losin' him. I've never felt such heat. And later on, well, on the way to the facilities, I felt like the Batmobile, 09afterburner9jd.jpg . My neighbor always asks me if I can 'warm up this Caesar' (The Canadian version of a Bloody Mary).. Heh heh... Yeah, I'll warm it up.. Hope it doesn't kill him.

Anyone got a great hot sauce they rely on?

Ken.

Gatbrand sous (Bumburner sauce, loosely translated) - hot as the clappers, makes your tongue turn backwards and seek safety elsewhere, not finding it in your stomach though because it is on fire. No really, your stomach is actually on fire.

Needless to say, a small bottle lasts a few years in an average-sized household.

Hooyah! :P