Who would you cast?

Sweet Jane 61

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to see a movie about the Everly Brothers. There constant feuding as brothers and their music I think would make for a interesting movie. However, I have had a heck of a time coming up with the two main actors. I may need some help from you guys and gals on the casting.

I could only come up with perhaps Hugh Jackman and Jake Gillenhayll or however you spell his name. I know Joaquim Phoenix has already done Cash, but he may also do a good Phil or Don Everly. What do you all think?

rtstuff

This is a little off topic, but tonight (March 17, 2006) A&E television features Janis Joplin on Biography , right after the Jimi Hendrix Bio .

bazooka...thanks again for the heads up on these two shows. I enjoyed them both! I knew that Hendrix was wild, but man he was over the edge for sure. And I felt so sad when I saw the footage of Janis back in Port Arthur with the reporters, they just treated her like trash, broke my heart. I hope they repeat them, I would like to tape both shows.

I would like to see a movie about the Everly Brothers. There constant feuding as brothers and their music I think would make for a interesting movie. However, I have had a heck of a time coming up with the two main actors. I may need some help from you guys and gals on the casting. What do you all think?

The Sprague Brothers from Witchita Falls, Texas. Their album Forever And A Day owes much to the Everly Brothers. They'd have to be screen tested for acting, but they sure could sing the parts.