ST, PATRICK'S DAY

Mike

st patrick's day, or paddy's day as it is affectionately known, is the celebration of the patron saint of ireland. it is an irish holiday for irish people, much like the 4th of july is an american holiday for american people and bastille day is a french holiday for french people. it's not intended for people from other countries to get "the full effect" of it, although we welcome anybody getting into the spirit of it! :D

Shaddup , already ! It's Saturday morning here , now ... and I think I'm gonna die . There's green paint smudged all over my face and somehow, I ended up with green fingernails -- and no nailpolish remover in the house , as far as I can tell ...and I have a hazy memory of reciting crappy limericks in order to win whiskey shots, and my mouth tastes like I must've smoked at least 2 packs of cigarettes , and to top it off , I have to walk to the bar later to pick up my car... I hate St.Patrick's Day ... :crazy: :P

st patrick's day, or paddy's day as it is affectionately known, is the celebration of the patron saint of ireland. it is an irish holiday for irish people, much like the 4th of july is an american holiday for american people and bastille day is a french holiday for french people. it's not intended for people from other countries to get "the full effect" of it, although we welcome anybody getting into the spirit of it! :D

I know, I was joking.

Shaddup , already ! It's Saturday morning here , now ... and I think I'm gonna die . There's green paint smudged all over my face and somehow, I ended up with green fingernails -- and no nailpolish remover in the house , as far as I can tell ...and I have a hazy memory of reciting crappy limericks in order to win whiskey shots, and my mouth tastes like I must've smoked at least 2 packs of cigarettes , and to top it off , I have to walk to the bar later to pick up my car... I hate St.Patrick's Day ... :crazy: :P

:laughing: :laughing: At least you enjoyed yourself!