24 Spoiler Thread / Plot Holes

Ken

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I most certainly will not take it back. You have to understand my position, Ken. I have just mainlined 2 entire seasons of this show in about a month's time. I have seen that pimply faced, whiny heiffer get herself involved in the most insane predicaments this side of a Mexican soap opera. I will cut her no slack. I will, however, cut her throat at the slightest provocation.

I hope this doesn't affect our relationship, Ken. I adore you more than you will ever know. We can work through this, I promise. :grin:

Peaches, I love you and everything you just said about Kim. I keep waiting for Jack to shoot her in the face. That'd be good parenting. Snotty, ungrateful skank.

I also agree with Tony getting killed. I hate it because I love his character, but it made sense. RoboCop was Jack before there was a Jack, so he had to do something bad ass before too long. Plus, my wife has a crush on Tony, so his death makes up for them killing my TV love - Michelle. Now we're even again.

I most certainly will not take it back. You have to understand my position, Ken. I have just mainlined 2 entire seasons of this show in about a month's time. I have seen that pimply faced, whiny heiffer get herself involved in the most insane predicaments this side of a Mexican soap opera. I will cut her no slack. I will, however, cut her throat at the slightest provocation.

I hope this doesn't affect our relationship, Ken. I adore you more than you will ever know. We can work through this, I promise. :grin:

I............... I was protecting you. It was my love for you that made me say that. You didn't take it back and now Jack may be looking for you. I, I'm not strong enough to stop a force of that magnatude..

Kari, run. Run to me. Canada.

I'm posting this in the spoiler thread because I have been spoiled. I have plowed through Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. On my terms and on my timetable. I can't get my paws on Season 3 and I'm not ready to give up and only watch Season 5. There is a hole in my heart and Jack Bauer put it there. And surprisingly, it wasn't with a bullet or his fist.

I got it, think you can get it?

20063749nr.jpg

Sigh... the things I do for a laugh.....

When that brunette said "Audrey Raines", my jaw damn near hit the floor. I love Audrey. And, watching the previews to next week, she is on the phone, apparently to Jack and swears that she has nothing to do with it. I believe her. She's being set up. And we never discussed the loss of Tony. I was shocked, so bad it has made me wonder if this show can go on. They are annoying me. I liked Tony. I liked Edgar.

I'm glad dive season is like, right around the corner..

I haven't watched all the seasons, so I don't feel fully qualified to make definitive statements. Having said that, I have enjoyed the season so far. I kind of like the randomness of people getting killed off. I'm more hurt about Edgar than Tony. Like I said earlier, his plot line was pretty much over with...why not send him out in a blaze of glory? That's what is wrong with most of the shows on TV. They are too afraid of rocking the boat to do anything interesting. 24 has a fantastic attitude...kill 'em all and keep the audience on the edge of their seats.

I fear I'm rambling and not making much sense. I'll shut up now.

• 3 months later...

Mags has been converted to the ways of "24" and has been renting Season 3 through Netflix. We are halfway through it, and I am crazed. I have seen 1, 2, and 5, so I feel confident in saying this has not been my favorite season thusfar. That being said, it's still pretty bad ass. I love me some Jack Bauer.

And I still hate Kimberly with the white hot intensity of a thousand suns.

• 2 weeks later...

This is a spoiler about Season 3 of 24. If you haven't seen it but insist upon clicking anyway, I shall feel no pity for you whatsoever. You reap what you sow and all that.

Okay, I've had time to breathe. I am almost to the end of Season 3, which has improved drastically from my first ho hum impression of it. The villian in the turtleneck is threatening to release an evil virus and Jack & the CTU gang are trying to find him. The best way they can get to him is to switch out his daughter. The only person available is Kimberly. The fate of the free world is resting on her slight, incapable shoulders. She can barely form a coherent thought and now all of a sudden she's in field ops. Whatever. How did she go from a dumb teenager to a dumb baby sitter to working at CTU? (insert a string of incredibly detailed and colorful curse words here)