24 Spoiler Thread / Plot Holes

Ken

Ok, Lynn gets called outside CTU by his sister, is jumped, wallet containing key card stolen, and yet, somehow got back into the building. And how did his sisters skanky boyfriend suddenly become involved with the terrorists, providing them with Lynn's key card?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also not sure how he got back in, but I do know that in addition to never dying Goonies are crafty.

I would imagine that these terrorists did their research and found out about Lynn having a sister. It was probably pretty easy to contact the boyfriend, and 20 grand is a lot for a smackhead for just robbing somebody. I would like to know why TV/movie flunkies still think that someone will just give them a suitcase full of cash and not shoot them in the head.

I work with a guy from L.A. who watches it, and he said you can't even get across the street in 10 minutes. Jack seems to be able anywhere in that amount of time. Of course, all of that traffic is people trying to flee Jack Bauer, so it's easier for him.

'K, that is amazing.

There are bound to be plot holes and continuity problems. But it is a show that keeps you on the edge of your seat and makes you forget that paying a mortgage blows, and that it is cold outside. For that, it gets high scores!

Not a spoiler as such, but it case someone complains, I'll post this here:

I just saw an outright goof!! Season 1, 7:00-8:00 episode, 0:13:20-0:13:24! Blatantly you can see the rigger or camerman to the far right of the screen while Nina is making a phonecall!

I was getting creeped out as she is in a deserted office somewhere, and someone seemed to be lurking right there - but nope, it was one of the crewmen!

And this was the episode that won an Emmy for editing! :doh:

I'm posting this in the spoiler thread because I have been spoiled. I have plowed through Seasons 1 and 2 on DVD. On my terms and on my timetable. I can't get my paws on Season 3 and I'm not ready to give up and only watch Season 5. There is a hole in my heart and Jack Bauer put it there. And surprisingly, it wasn't with a bullet or his fist.