24 Spoiler Thread / Plot Holes

Ken

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take Daniel serious. He just wants to feel important.

As for the mocker...in A Hard Day's Night, Ringo was asked whether he's a mod or a rocker, and he said he was a mocker.

Ha.ha.ha. This sounds really lame when you read it, but it's actually very funny when you watch it.

No, really! :P

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If Jack has the kind of aim to hit Curtis without hitting the former terrorist guy, why couldn't he have shot him somewhere less fatal than the neck? Oh well, it still kept me on edge the whole time. Except the stupid subplot with the two guys in CTU being jealous about Chloe. That was just cheesy. Who worries about that kind of stuff when they're trying to stop a nuclear explosion?

Well I decided to check out the premiere to see what all the hype was about, and I must say I think I'm already hooked.

I knew you were brilliant, TimLizzy, but this wise decision just confirmed it. I didn't start watching until last year. I was a little confused, but quickly caught on. I have since watched all the seasons on DVD. The show is fan-freaking-tastic. :rockon:

CURTIS! :(

Heeeeeeeeeey. Hey, just wait a minute.... Anyone else play Euchre here? What are the most powerful cards in the Euchre deck? The jacks. And what are they called? The left and right.... Bauer? And how many cards are in the Euchre deck? Yep.... Twenty-four. I am not kidding..

Odd as a cod...

Ken.