Your Question to God

Otokichi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do men age gracefully?? WHY???

(The gradual changes end when great gobs of hair suddenly and uncontrollably start turning up in the shower drain and one knows it isn't growing back nearly that quickly - what a helpless moment, over and over; shower after shower. :puppyeyes: Most women will never know this feeling that clutches deep at the soul ....)

I'm OK now. :crazy:

Men have faster metabolisms than women and burn off more calories by their mere existence, yet men covet the thinner woman so in order to look like the ideal we starve ourselves. Also, women are the ones who are always cold, but (must) wear dresses and heels on New Year's Eve when it's freezing, yet men - whose body heat I liken to a furnace - get to wear jackets and warm shoes. You could have just given us a faster metabolism and more heat-generating molecules, but no...

'Splain that.

I know she's right, but I'm just saying that working out all those social rules can give anyone a headache, including God.

Good for you showing up at the party casually...I hate when I have to dress up and my husband just throws on khakis and a collared shirt.

Men have faster metabolisms than women and burn off more calories by their mere existence, yet men covet the thinner woman so in order to look like the ideal we starve ourselves. Also, women are the ones who are always cold, but (must) wear dresses and heels on New Year's Eve when it's freezing, yet men - whose body heat I liken to a furnace - get to wear jackets and warm shoes. You could have just given us a faster metabolism and more heat-generating molecules, but no...

'Splain that.

dont worry Shawna..Adam and Eve weren't over-dressed... :P