Your Question to God

Otokichi

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Do You have any idea what's going on down there --and do you care ? Oh , sure , maybe it's just a 'big joke ' to You but perhaps You should more clearly show yourself once in a while , there , BIG-GUY ( half-time at the SuperBowl wouldn't hurt, so maybe pencil it in , ' Mr. I-Created -the Universe -so -of-course -I'm -busy ' )-- enough with the cat-and mouse games ! I mean I like a mystery but I don't 'get ' modern art either , so ... Jes -- that guy on your right -hand side !... Yeah , Him ! Are you IN on this ? "

Primarily, to scare Edna :P

Really?? I didn´t know I was so important... :laughing:

Thanks, I just needed an answer. :bow:

To eat the crap that you are too lazy to clean up , Edna --Love , God . ;)

P.S. Beware my wrath !

Hey, I´m not lazy at all!! And I clean mucho and bueno!!!!

Well , the cockroaches don't think so -- and are grateful for it , too , dear ! :laughing: :laughing: Also , they are here to remind you of the potential of Hell ... imagine yourself immobile, with millions of those things crawling all over your helpless , sinful body ... :) :laughing:

Well , EA , WE are angels who've fallen from grace , but we aren't quite so bad as that Satan guy and his buddies -- who were caught smoking in a public bathroom , if you can believe it ! :doh: However our angelic nature is just a bit 'too much ' for you mere mortals, so we just stun y'all by making our way through the world ... and we actually scorn your adoration ( but that's an inside joke which I can't reveal , now )

Whatare the living arrangements like? Can we choose our neighbours? How much space is available? How many people can we know and call our friends before our brain explodes? Are celebrities-on-earth more popular? What do we do all day?