Guitar Face

Elvish

Ran across this funny site devoted to guitar face. Didn't realize there were classifications :grin:

What is Guitar Face?

Guitar face, or is a horribly disfiguring condition effecting tens of thousands of guitar players around the world. Blues players, particularly electric blues players, seem to suffer the most horrendous effects.

Feel free to post examples, but please don't direct link or your post will be deleted. Thanks! :)

Note: I was going to bump up the old thread, but there's a lot of direct linking on it and, although I tried to go back and edit posts it's asking for a password for someone's site somewhere. It's there for now if anyone wants to do a search, but I'll probably delete it soon.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a reminder:

Posting images

If you would like to post an image, please post a link to the image, otherwise, follow these guidelines:

1) Images should be hosted with an image hosting service or on your own web site. This prevents unauthorized use of bandwith from a non-affiliated web site.

2) Do not post more than 40k worth of images in one post. This is out of courtesy to users with slow internet connections.

3) Do not post images wider than 400 pixels. Large images can cause the page to stretch beyond the width of the computer screen, making it difficult to read.