Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Ok what in the heck was going on last night??? Not that I mind Ana Lucia and Libby dead, but what is with Michael?? Has he become one of "the others"?? And Sawyer...and Ana....eeewwww!! I was looking forward to seeing what might have played out with Libby and Hurley. And the previews for next week, was the Mr Eko going off a cliff??? :shocked:

Here's a little FYI, if you want to see last nights show again, go to abctv.com, you can now see the whole episode! And some other news I read, the actors who played Shannon and Boone are getting married!! There were involved during their time on the show but kept in hush-hush.

Could be...I think the producers and writers killed Ana because of her arrest for DUI. They say it just seems that way but not ture. Ok like they would fess up to doing that to an actor. Hollywood!! =:P

I kinda thought that the former was precipitated by the latter. I think the scripts and taping take place well ahead of time.

Could be...I think the producers and writers killed Ana because of her arrest for DUI.

Actually, Michelle Rodriguez had told the producers she "had a nomadic spirit" and didn't see herself doing a long run on Lost. After her drunk driving incident, the producers thought about what folks might say after Ms. Rodriguez's character was killed off because of the DUI but decided to stay with the story line because as the show progresses this story line falls into place.

Notice the book (manuscript) that Sawyer and Hurley are reading? It's called The Bad Twin and it was written by a passenger on the flight who did not survive the crash of Oceanic Flight 815. His name? Gary Troup.

It's an anagram of the word purgatory.

A red herring? Probably.