Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She's hotter as a crazy broad. We all are. :grin:

I will say that her hair, as well the hair of the former island pycho chick Danielle, bothers the piss out of me. You mean to tell me that you've been running around the jungle for 3 years with no hairdresser and no product but you've got bangs? What the french, toast? When did she find time between killing Others and constructing wicked creepy animal head faux babies to cut her damned bangs?

The fact that Michael Emerson can take a sociopathic murderer and make you feel really sorry for him (both in that scene and the one where Jack and Hurley come back and he's standing off by himself) shows that he is the best actor on TV right now. Well, tied with Terry O'Quinn.

That. Was. Incredible.

First of all, who could've expected that Nestor Carbonell would turn out to be the third best actor on the show? Secondly, when Jacob made the wine analogy, that was quite possibly the biggest "okay this is actually what's going on" in Lost history. Thirdly, when Jacob was beating the crap out of Richard and dunking him in the ocean, all I could think was "Where's the money, Lebowski?"

MarkPellegrinoLOST.jpg

HAHHAA YES!!! I almost hemorrhaged I was laughing so hard at that. You know that's why they threw that in there. I'm so glad somebody else caught that hahaha.

And yeah, Nestor Carbonell was amazing. Richard had always been such a flat character, so I never knew whether or not he was actually a good actor, but last night, he definitely set the record straight. That scene with him and Isabella and Hurley tugged on mah heartstrings.

Finally, some answers!!!

Wow. I smacked Mr. Peaches upside the head and hollered, "Answers!" That poor bastard will be glad when Lost ends only because it may end the abuse. May.

I know what you mean about Alpert being a flat character but Nestor really brought it to the table this week. Yes, I cried during the "Ghost" scene with him and Isabella. I swear I've been crying like a damned girl all season. I hate acting like a girl.

This may fall under the TMI category, but pre-Locke Smokey? I'd totally hit that.

^He's not bad admittedly but Jacob has the whole stoic, wise, I-know-what's-going-on- and-you-don't- so-don't-mess-with-me thing going on. :D

I was really looking forward to this episode since it had taken so long to get to Richard's story. I was worried at the beginning that the 'dead and in hell' theory might be somewhat correct (though obviously flawed) but thank goodness they dismissed it.

In classic Lost fashion, they follow an amazingly mind-blowing episode with a relatively bleh one. Or maybe it's just me, I don't like Sun and Jin episodes. Even the twist (Oh, hey Desmond!) was not surprising at all. Hopefully though this means next week we'll have a Desmond-centered episode, and those are always fantastic (see: The Constant).

In classic Lost fashion, they follow an amazingly mind-blowing episode with a relatively bleh one. Or maybe it's just me, I don't like Sun and Jin episodes. Even the twist (Oh, hey Desmond!) was not surprising at all. Hopefully though this means next week we'll have a Desmond-centered episode, and those are always fantastic (see: The Constant).

Well, they simply can't bombard us with non-stop mind-blowingness or else we will not have sufficient time to rebuild said minds to process the less interesting but, I assume, equally relevant aspects of the story. :P

And, yeah, good to have Desmond back. But I for one hope Sayid snaps out of this "infection" at some point. Clair I don't mind being a little unhinged and on anti-Jacob's side but Sayid I like with a little emotion - and on his own side.

*takes deep breath*

OhmygodIamsoinsaneoverthisshowitissofreakinggoodIcantstanditIloveitsomuchitmakesmeachedeepinsidewithintensejoybutatthesametimesorrowthatitwillbeoversoonholycrapDesmondisawesomeandheandPennyareawesomerandCharlierocksmesidewaysandDanielfriggingFaradayis/wasamemberofDriveShaftandIdon'tknowifWidmoreisgoodorevilandImabouttofaint.

*exhales*

Old school props to Charlie.