Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe that originally, before the strike, they had planned on starting in February and running all 23 or 24 episodes in a row, to cut down on all the frakking repeats. They filmed some of the episodes over the summer. I can't find the exact number right now, but I am under the impression that they have at least 6 if not more episodes ready to go. Woo!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AYE OCH BROTHAH I CAN SEE THE FEWCHAH!

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Still funny after all these months!

My mind is still spinning from the episode. The flash forwards are killing me. I fell off the couch when they showed Hurley in the nut house. I somehow thought that his stint in the nh from before was actually a flash forward. The loving and patient Mr. Peaches had to pause the show and talk me off the ledge so we could continue watching.

I think Hurley's grief was much worse than Claire's. I just wanted to reach into the TV and give him a big ol' bear hug. :(

Was thinking this last night, and then someone else mentioned it this morning: as much as I love this freaking show, it's pretty much just an amped up soap opera. Nothing really happens, they just drop bits to keep us hooked (Oceanic Six, anyone? Who are the other three?) And I'll bet if I swore off the show until the last one they have filmed this season, they'll still be trying to get off the island and still flashing forward to when they are off the island.

It's maddening, but I can't.look.away. :crazy:

Fine, fine. I thought you liked teases. Anyhoo, I think it's Jack's dad. Here's why:

Jack saw him on the island

Jacob had white shoes on

Jacob kind of looked like him

Apart from Jack, he was also in contact with Sawyer and Claire (who else?)

His name is "Christian"

Of course, I'm probably wrong.

Actually, I think it's pretty certain that it was Jack's dad in that rocking chair. But that could mean he's Jacob, or Jacob takes the form of Jack's dad a lot for some reason, or that wasn't Jacob at all. There was also the dude's eye that popped up in the window for a cheap scare.

Personally, I think the flash forwards are great.

I loved it...as always as it ended I'm left there saying, "Oh no, not already!"

My understanding.....They spend most of the season trying to get back to the island and get there at the end...next season will have them back on the island.

I think th esix who made it off the island are, obviously, Jack, Kate, Hurley...and, less obviously, Sawyer (Kate's with him), Jin and Sun.