Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you got that right, but we love the fact that this show is too much. If Sawyer turns so bad that no one would want to attend his funeral, I may have to stop watching. I was a little upset he killed so easy on the season finale. He had that look of emptiness in his eyes. I am not happy about that at all!!

Is Sawyer your favorite? I love him and all his nicknames (which there haven't been much of lately)! The season finale just tripped me out! I heard that the season doesn't start again until January of '08! I can't wait that long.

i love sawyer's nicknames too! the bad boy appeal is just too hard to resist!!

you might be interested in these facts from imdb.com:

The character of Sawyer was originally meant to be a slick, suit-wearing city con man. However, when Josh Holloway forgot a line at his audition and subsequently kicked a chair in frustration, the writers liked the edge he brought to the Sawyer character and decided to write Sawyer as more of a Southern, edgy con man instead.

Josh Holloway was trying to cover up his Southern accent while he was shooting several of his first scenes in the first season. It wasn't until director J.J. Abrams told him that the reason they cast him was BECAUSE of his accent that Holloway changed it. There are still some scenes left in the pilot where Holloway doesn't use his Southern accent.

Oh yes Sawyer is my favorite! He is the dirty bad boy we all love and want. I don't want him to turn bitter and hateful because he has a tender side, you see that when he is with Kate. Lucky girl! All of us "Lost" fans will be anxiously waiting for next season and it will be one long hot summer!

• 3 weeks later...