Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally watched the episode!! I so am not a fan of Jack's anymore!! Not that he was at the top of my list, but he is so at the bottom and will stay there for good!! Juliette over Kate, he is just wacked. I mean so what she got it on with Sawyer, what woman wouldn't and it is not like her and Jack were together really. And Hurley is awesome!! The con he pulled on Sawyer just made me laugh and it was fun to watch. The mud fight was good, but needed Sawyer in there to crank it up a notch! I wish Kate would have pulled Juliette's shoulder out of place again after she found out she had a key all along, now that would have been funny!

:grin:

Don't read the thread if you don't want to know what is goin' on. Shame on you Kevin. :laughing:

On the contrary -I wanted to know what is going on in much more detail than you guys post here ! Reminds me of being a 3 foot tall kid again have to guess what is going on as all the adults in the crowd make comments about what they can see ... :(:)

• 3 weeks later...

If it's purgatory, how did he die? :P

And Josh Holloway deserves an Emmy or Golden Globe or something after that performance. I had tears in my eyes...of course, he is hot and my mama hormones are in overdrive, but still.... :)