Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my God!! I just watched the show!! Ok I want Ben to die, he is just a bast**rd!! And when Locke went flying out the window....WOW!! Kate and Jack, I so don't want them together at all now. I always thought Sawyer was better for her anyway, they are two of a kind. Locke's Dad, now that was a surprise for sure!! Loved it!!!!!!!

Well, more and more LOST is resembling Six Degrees. Everybody's connected to everybody.

Locke learns to spell team with an I. Sad to see him wuss out on the survivors.

I'm enjoying the hell out of this show.

Oh, and nope. No resurrection of Nikki (?) and Paolo.

I'm getting more and more aggravated with the show. The writers are telegraphing everything as soon as an episode starts (okay, with the exception of Locke's dear old dad). This time though: who didn't know that was Cassidy helping Kate, or that Hurley was conning Sawyer (not very believable, either. Or are they trying to show that he's losing his touch?)

Here's what the scoreboard in my head looks like this week

Hurley: +50 (however unlikely, he conned Sawyer. But he was so dang cute and charming doing it! :thumbsup: )

Jack: -50 (way to think with your penis, dude. Kate should tell him about Juliette misleading her - twice - in the jungle. I don't trust Juliette...she's another plant IMO).

Locke: -5000 (yes, I know he has his reasons. And I know the writers are manipulating us into hating him).

Writers: -5,000,000 (for turning one of my favorite characters into a least-fave and for all the obvious "twists")