Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm getting a little tired of new people. For an island this place is like a country, people popping up everywhere. I did like that Hurley beat Sawyer in ping-pong, funny!

Ping-pong !?! Off to China with you Jane , along with Nixon , Forrest Gump and ... hurley ? :)

Anyone else getting tired of the Clare-Charlie story line? I used to love those two, but after Clare gave birth, they shifted focus away from her. And I'm kinda glad to know Charlie's curse wasn't lifted by the hippie car :blush:

Can't wait for next week....anyone else think the island will have Locke answer for murder? He's being really shady (i.e. blowing up the station and I think he killed the guy on purpose because he knew he was in a wheelchair.

Locke saw and experienced and survived ' the monster / guardian ' first... he 'understands' something the other main characters won't know for awhile . He's the main dude for an explanation . The island giveth ... and the island taketh away . :)

I don't see why everyone was so mad at Locke for throwing him through that thing. That way they knew they couldn't go through it. That was a pretty cool death scene, too.

I thought that was awesome. Huzzah for Locke! If I was in that situation, I would have done the same thing. I think the death scene was fake. Anyone could pop a couple of Alka Seltzers in their mouth and rig up some tubes filled with ketchup. The Others are all about mind intercoursing with the survivors.

Locke is really starting to piss me off - why does he never do the right thing? He should have told the woman's son about his "dad" being a con man - he should have ratted him out to the cops, etc. And he shouldn't have blown up the sub, but then we'd be down two main characters if Jack and his hussy couldn't come back to the island.

Anyone taking bets on who bites it next week? After this week, I'd almost root for Locke...probably Charlie though, I'm guessing?

Elvy! No! I love Locke! He always does the wrong thing because he has faith. He has faith that his dad really can be an honorable man, he has faith that he is meant for bigger and better things, he has faith that the island has chosen him to be there. He won't turn his back on what he believes, despite all of the evidence that should convince him to give up. The one time he did lose faith, the damned island almost blew to smithereens. So he was right about that, at least.

Wow, I got a little worked up. I love me some Locke. I've never fought a pregnant woman, Elvy, but I probably could have taken you down just then. :laughing:

I hope Charlie is the one that ceases to be next week. Whiny little punk.