Lost SPOILER Thread!

Elvish

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This news is not good....

ABC has announced that it will run the hit seriers LOST in two blocks. One group of seven episodes will air in the fall and then the show will go on hiatus }:( returning in January with the remaining episodes running consecutively. ABC also said that there are currently no plans to add new people for next season. ABC said they are doing this to maintain ratings for the show.

People get your fingers going and email ABC...this can't happen!! Only 7 episodes and then nothing for a couple of months!!!!!!!!

Mags...hey girl! Thought maybe Peaches took you along!! :) We had that thought here at work, that it is Desmond too. Next week will be very interesting, can't wait!! Does scare me though that the show will go on hiatus next season for a while, that usually is a death sentence for a show...please don't let that be true in this case!

I thought that it was only for a few episodes that would be repeats in a row this past season, from what I understood, it will be a couple of months or so before new episodes are aired after the first 7 in the fall. And with ratings sweeps being October, February, and May who knows what they will do! It is a cult show so hopefully there are enough of us fans to keep it on the air!!

Ok , finished the first season's episodes - and I find that I've had to restrain myself from unwarranted violence for the last couple of days because I have to wait until Oct . for season 2 from Amazon }:( ... Why, I feel practically ...'lost' . :P These other tidbits and teasers of Season 2 are great / discouraging / enticing, etc. Just hope they've kept up the momentum ... Glad to hear Shannon bites it , as I had her on a short list , too - bring back Boone , instead ! ...

I'm with Joe on the purgatory idea , so far : they're all dead and have to work out their individual angsts in order to move on ...

Ok who feels happy with the answers we got last night in the 2 hour finale?? So-so here, just have more questions in my mind I hope will be answered next season! Check this news out...

This fall they are going to have a line of action figures. The six-inch figures will be of Jack, Kate, Hurly, Locke, Charlie, and Shannon. What, no Sawyer??? They will hit stores in the fall when the third season kicks off. They also come with a prop that goes with the character, Kate's plane, Hurly's lotto ticket, which is cool!

Former Lost star Michelle Rodriguez is so sick of jail time in America, she's planning to move to France. The actress started a 60-day sentence in a Los Angeles jail yesterday for a drunken driving-related probation violation.

The latest sentence comes less than a month after she served five days for driving drunk in Hawaii, and Rodriguez isn't planning to hang around upon her release later this summer.

She says, "I'm moving to France ... People don't bother you there. I do what I got to do and then I leave the country and never come back."

All I can say is...you haven't left yet?? Bye-Bye!!

• 1 month later...

Matthew Fox and Josh Holloway are fighting. The former friends are fighting due to the fact that Holloway (Sawyer) found out that Fox (Jack) got a $250,000 bonus. They no longer hang out together and have come to blows on the set.

Hey this will make the tension between the characters more interesting I think.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay....so, after reading stuff here and everybody saying Lost is awesome...i decided to go buy the 1st Season...im on the episode where they JUST found claire and she cant remember anything they use her as bait and charlie kills Ethan Rom.

I dont know what the metal hatch is...and im confused. IM LOST! Lol...ill guess ill just keep watching, i still got 2 and a half discs to go!

• 2 weeks later...

Lost (Returns Wed., Oct. 4, 9PM ET on ABC)

The 411: Episode one of the new season is entitled "A Tale of Two Cities." Think you're going to get a good look at where the Others live? Think again! Jack, Kate and Sawyer find themselves held captive in mystical prison cells, which evoke memories of their lives off the island. Meanwhile, Bernard and Charlie try to reestablish leadership at the base camp. But Rose begins to suspect that Charlie is keeping a secret about the hatch. This episode proves to be a Kate-centric flashback.

Source: thetailsection.com