Tenacious_Peaches

There seem to be enough obsessed 24 freak here to warrant a thread devoted to it. I started watching it this season (season 5). I've since watched Season 1 (reverently capitalized) and am halfway through Season 2. I can't get enough of it. Mags says that I have become even more violent since I started watching it and my violence is rubbing off on her. I plan on killing her any day now.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mags says that I have become even more violent since I started watching it and my violence is rubbing off on her. I plan on killing her any day now.

It's about time. Good job, Peaches.

Are you both trying to kill me. Is this some sort of conspiracy between both of you. I'm a little scared. I have just now confirmed that Peaches is Big Brother and is plotting against me. Where is my wet towel?

i love love love love love love 24! i have seen Series 1-3, all excellent, although Seasons One obviously had the advantage of being fresh and innovative. i loved Season Three more than Season Two. i'm very excited about watching the next season when i get the discs sorted.

Jack Bauer *swooooooooooooooon*

oh and i think 'Dessler' is the best way ever to answer the phone!

Same here, I love 24. Interesting thing about 24...

If you play Euchre, the highest, or, most powerful cards in the deck are the Bauers. And they are Jacks. Jack Bauer. Ever count how many cards there are in the Euchre deck? Yep.....24.

Weird, innit?

Ken.

that's cool ken!

just downloaded the programme i needed to watch 24 Season Four!! saw the first few seconds of it.... turned it off because my brother isn't here.... but he's seen it before so think i'm gonna go watch some! maybe it will cheer me up a bit... aaaaargh so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!

She's so hot my eyes actually burn a little when I see her. I dig me some unusual looking women.

In five years of watching, Peaches, I have yet to learn what "opening a socket" means. I also like "send it to my screen". Maybe by "a socket" they mean "a miscreant" and by "open" they mean "Jack go kill"?

Yes, in Season 4 she grows a tail. And I don't mean "takes a dump".

I guess she's unusual looking. I haven't found any other guys who are hot for her. I should just assume that they're stupid. But I'd rather stare at someone with interesting features than someone like Pamela Anderson. Speaking of Pam, how much tupperware do you think we could make out of her?

Hey ladies, isn't das wonderful? :grin:

well, y'all already know i agree with that one!

just watched first four episodes. f****** brilliant!!!! i want to cancel my night out and stay in and watch it all. goddamn this having a social life thing!!!

i suppose michelle is a little different from your usual conventional beauty but i think she's beautiful, that porcelain skin!

not a fan of audrey AT ALL though!