The Topical Ten. Can you Guess them from the Clues ?

OLD 55

Not as big a hit as that. With my Top Tens, I always start with the biggest Hits and work my way down. This one got to #16 in the U.S. (surprising, because it got lots of airplay here).

Laurie, Val and I are going out. Will you be around for a while ? If so, I'll send you the answers and ask you to monitor it. Put on a Top Ten of your own maybe ?

Refusal will not offend. :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations Peaches + Laurie and Bazooka.

I don't think chasing a fox and letting the hounds rip it to pieces is "sport" -nor bullfighting for that matter; I always barrack for the bull. So Laurie and Bazooka, Fox On The Run / The Sweet is correct for Q5.

:thumbsup:

And Peaches is spot on with Super Freak / Rick James for Q10. Have a listen to U Can't Touch This / M C Hammer and you'll know exactly what I mean about how similar they are.

:thumbsup:

I'll try to get one on later. If anybody else would like to do one though, that would be great. Thanks for playing all.

:)

A little hastily put together, but here's QUIZ # 19 CLUES.

1. A large place of worship.

2. There's contests to decide this.

3. Easily Broken

4. Medium sister.

5. Could apply to a Halloween costume.

6. Spy Satellite ?

7. Slick surgeon.

8. Would be a bumpy trip.

9. Quiet valuable.

10.Small missiles.

Don't forget the songs at the top would have achieved higher positions, so Clue #1 was most likely a Chart #1 and Clue #10 at least in the Top 20 ! The songs range in time from 1959 to 1985. I'll nominate #7 as the toughest. Prove me wrong. :grin:

Good Luck All.

:)