The Topical Ten. Can you Guess them from the Clues ?

OLD 55

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1....You should go every year for one of these.

2....Eric Clapton's nickname answered

3....Hurry, hurry

4....Don't beat around the bush, just ___ ___ ___ ___ ___. answered

5....He wants to see his picture here. answered

6....Everything is fine and ______.

7....He's 6 foot 6 245 lbs answered

8....An Apology answered

9....You get to do this on your birthday answered

10..A popular phone number answered

Sorry I'm late, Darryl.

I said I was going to have one ready on Saturday, but by the time I created one, I had to sign off.

Here is a new quiz. :thumbsup:

I'm sending you the answers, 55, so you can monitor, also.

1. Hear what I have to say, everybody. Answered by Old55. "Listen People" - Herman's Hermits

2. She wore this for the first time today. Answered by Laurie. "Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie Yellow Polkadot Bikini" - Brian Hyland

3. It's like money on ice. Answered by Laurie "Cool Change" - Little River Band

4. She can't walk on water, but you should see her glide. Answered by Bazooka. "Surfer Girl" - The Beach Boys

5. These felines were just born. Answered by Laurie. "Cat's In The Cradle" - Harry Chapin

6. My Dad lives 2 blocks away from me on the same street. Answered by Laurie. "The Old Man Down The Road" - John Fogerty

7. Here's a color that you only see once per day. Answered by Bazooka. "Midnight Blue" - Lou Gramm or Electric Light Orchestra

8. It doesn't look like you're coming, so I'm going home. Answered by Bazooka "Tired Of Waiting For You" - The Kinks

9. Hello. Hello. Pretty. Pretty. Cracker. Cracker. Answered by Phil. "Mockingbird" - Inez Foxx/Charlie Foxx or Carly Simon/James Taylor

10. Where a troll would live. Answered by Bazooka "Under The Bridge" - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Edited by Guest

Good on you Brad ! :thumbsup:

I just logged in to check a song lyric and it's great to see a new Top Ten on here. Thanks Mate.

I haven't checked to see if you sent me the answers, so I'll have a go at #1: I think it might be "Listen People" / Herman's Hermits ?

If you do log out before they're all answered, please send me the answers to any left. I won't be putting another one on for at least 7 hours though. Just going to have lunch now.

Have fun all !

:)