Sopranos March 12th

_Laurie_

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need a second viewing, but this week was a pure character study. Artie got his butt kicked a few seasons ago trying to play tough with his gangster friends. Remember when his earring got ripped out by the French guy. well this week he just got angry. Once again, he didn't get the girl and took alot of crap, so he went crazy.

Artie Bucco Busted...

"The Sopranos" Chef Caught in DWI Bust

Actor John Ventimiglia, aka Artie Bucco, was arrested in New York Monday on charges of drunken driving and possession of cocaine. He was released on his own recognizance.

United Press International

Actor John Ventimiglia, aka The Sopranos chef Artie Bucco, was arrested in New York on charges of drunken driving and possession of cocaine.

Ventimiglia, 42, was pulled over about a block from his home early Monday and admitted drinking four glasses of wine before getting behind the wheel of his 2004 Volkswagon Jetta, the New York Post reported Tuesday.

Prosecutors said the star had a blood-alcohol content of 0.12 compared to the legal limit of 0.08. Police reportedly found plastic bag in his back pocket with cocaine residue as well, the newspaper said.

Ventimiglia was arraigned in criminal court on drunk driving, reckless driving, operating outside the lane, operating without headlights and criminal possession of a controlled substance charges.

He was released on his own recognizance.

Copyright Yellowbrix 2006

The theme of the week is boredom with life...even the life of a mobster....Tony tells Melfi, life is is a gift, but why does it have to be socks? Tony and Christopher steal wine from the biker gang and play shoot 'em up in bonnie & Clyde fashion....just for kicks. Christopher gets married on a whim...just because...People wait in line at the chyrch festival just to go around and around until they get sick....Paulie worries about his prostate when he's got work to do...even a mobster haves a boring existence..

• 2 weeks later...

Vito is coming back to Jersey to face the music (My Way) and I think the fire fight will be immense.

Tony aches for things to be how they were, but he still has to resolve issues. Janice gets a great deal on the back of Johnny Sack. He also sees a chance to move in a scoop up the crumbs in divided New York. Special deals for everybody. Tony knows one thing though...Johnny Sack is an old school hood with a huge badge of honor being paid right now....Tony ain't there.

Will Vito take care of Meadows fiancee before he goes....two birds with one storyline stone.

Stay tuned.

I missed it Sunday but watched it a few hours ago (since I'm on an American Idol strike). Vito is insane to think he's going to go back to the way things used to be. It was comforting to see Janice go craphouse crazy again...no one cries like that psycho hose beast. Tony cracked me up when he was trying to be nurturing with Meadow. They are building everything up at just the right pace. I can't wait to see what happens when all hell breaks loose.