Sopranos March 12th

_Laurie_

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Next stop: Satriale's.

I just drove by Satriale's two weeks ago. I went out for Fish & Chips in Kearny, NJ. They have a large Scottish, Irish, English population there and some wonderful restaurants (I went to Argyles Restaurant which I highly recommend.). Anyhow, Satriale's was right down the street. I may do a Sopranos tour between now and the show starting next year...I'll write my reviews here. With the large salary Carl pays me, I think it's the least I can do.

Carl, where should I send these expense reports?

• 5 months later...

I loved it. I was nervous the entire time...they are definitely building up to something. I noticed that Carmela was having shoulder problems, even before the Monopoly brawl. And I was terrified that something was going to happen to crazy Janice's little girl. I am so sad that these are the final episodes, but I have faith that they will end with a badda bing and a badda boom.

I was listening to an interview with Frank Vincent yesterday and he said in the final episode he and Tony ride off in a convertible with a hand on each others butt. He may be steering us down the wrong path.

They also mentioned to him that Frank Vincent parties are always bad. He threw the party for his dead brother on the Sopranos. He had similarly bad parties in Raging Bull and Goodfellas (I think).

I'm loving these episodes and can't wait for the next week's show. I'll miss this show terribly when the run comes to an end.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the new Season so far....It just seems too obvious that they lead us to believe Christopher is planning on having Tony whacked...They gotta have something more clever in mind....I can't wait to find out..I will also be disappointed to see this series end....

• 2 weeks later...

One of my son's friends from high school had a part in last nights Sopranos. He was the Rutgers student that couldn't pay his gambling debt and, well, you know...let's say it was a one time appearance for him.

I'm enjoying the final shows...it's getting darker and creepier. All along, I've felt that Tony was going to try to bring his son into the business....last night was a big step in that direction....if he doesn't get put away for taking part in the demise of (see first paragraph).

I just watched the latest episode. Great one. I loved it when Christopher put a bullet in Tim Daly's head. If only somebody would have done that during the second season of "Wings".

And, Ron, that Sauerhoff kid is quite the actor. Maybe during his next acting gig, he'll remember to PAY HIS DEBTS ON TIME.

:afro: :afro: :afro: :jester: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: