Something a little spicey!

Sweet Jane 61

NEW YORK (AP) -- Pick up this month's Hollywood issue of Vanity Fair and you'll see two lovely young stars-of-the-moment, Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson, posing alluringly in the altogether. Open the foldout, and you'll even see Johansson's bare buttocks.

What you won't see is a third, equally lovely young actress, Rachel McAdams of "Wedding Crashers" fame. It seems McAdams arrived at the photo shoot and decided she didn't want to take her clothes off.

And so, sitting between Johansson and Knightley is fashion designer Tom Ford, the issue's guest editor. He nuzzles Knightley's ear and, though he shows plenty of chest hair, is fully clothed. Presumably, no one thought of asking him to disrobe.

Great cover!! You will have to check it out. The ladies are very hot!! So do you think covers like this are ok? Some folks think that it is a no-no. I say bring it on...gals and guys...nothing wrong with beautiful people showing a little skin!

Open the foldout, and you'll even see Johansson's bare buttocks.

Score!

What you won't see is a third, equally lovely young actress, Rachel McAdams of "Wedding Crashers" fame. It seems McAdams arrived at the photo shoot and decided she didn't want to take her clothes off.

:thumbsdown:

Keira Knightley looks positively emaciated in the photograph. So many actresses today go for the skeletal look like Knightley or Teri Hatcher. Yuk!

I didn't think the picture of a gay guy nibbling Knightley's ear looked particularly sinister. I think Tom Ford looks a bit like Jeremy Pivens.