• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I know we have covered this one before, a long long time ago :(

I just can't find the thread as the search function is screwy...still!!

Anyway, my favourite works (again) are Jackson Pollock's Autumn Rhythm and Edward Much's The Scream. I have many others that I really like (I love the work of Escher, Giacometti and Gustav Klimpt) and plenty more.

I guess studying art also helped :)

i also go with the scream great work of art. :bow: my mother was an artist. i was surrounded by art and it was one of the cooler classes that i took in college. :angel: :rockon:

• 9 months later...

My wife loves him . She says she dreams much in that style and is often awoken in fright . I ( I think ) , have very dull and mundane dreams where life just seems to carry on as usual , past or present , with no real shocks surprises nor anything to try and interpret . :( I'm pleased about that , though .

My wife loves him . She says she dreams much in that style and is often awoken in fright . I ( I think ) , have very dull and mundane dreams where life just seems to carry on as usual , past or present , with no real shocks surprises nor anything to try and interpret . :( I'm pleased about that , though .

I hope she doesn't have the same types of dreams Dali had. He had recurrent nightmares about getting intimate with his own mother.