Are They Alive?

Sweet Jane 61

I have been reading some stories about artists that some people believe are still alive. I could see a famous person faking their death to get away from the pressures of fame, but to actually go through with the plan and just vanish...hard to believe. I have wondered at times about Jim Morrison, mainly because he was strange yet also intelligent and I could see him pulling off a stunt like faking his death. Anyone think that an artist may still be alive or know someone who believes they are? Just wondering.

Here is a quote from Alan Graham about Jim Morrison.

Alan Graham was part of the inner circle of the Morrison family. He was married to Jim Morrison’s sister, Ann.

"Well, in this day and age, I don’t know if Jim is alive. As far as I’m concerned, it’s possible. The only person who knows is Pamela Courson (who died of a drug overdose in 1974). Don’t forget the body was put on ice overnight. The morgues were closed. It was left on Saturday and Sunday night ‘til Monday morning and his body was really blue. She never saw it. Nobody saw that body ‘til it came from the morgue in the coffin, ready for the funeral. Pamela wouldn’t look at it. Nobody looked at it. The likelihood that it could’ve been somebody else is extremely high and Morrison could’ve seen it and went into hiding and said this is my chance to get away from all this."