Fantasy Baseball Season 2 : The Revenge

Kevin

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainly ,the live updated stats that you had before Monday will no longer appear on your roster page , Joe . There are also a few other features , mostly research type ( articals by sports writers and even more statistical categories ) . If you want to see how your players are doing or did before the system completes the daily tabulation of points/ stats , adjusts the standings , and then resets for the next day now , you simply click on the game score ( ex. W 5-3 , or Bot 6 , 3-1 ) and either check the box score if the game is completed , or be sent directly to the ongoing game page .

A little more time and effort, mainly .

It costs $9.99 for the season to have everything displayed as before . As Cee-Cee said , you don't NEED it and can play as before -just with a little less convenience , as I mentioned above . I finally broke down and bought it this year - just to see how useful it is ( I like to quickly see my own and everyone's points at the time I check in ) , but have played for the past 5 years without it quite nicely .

Lordy ! Watch out for Joe , today ! Harang just made the jump to hyperspace !

Guess your pitching staff responded to your insults , or , interestingly , since your points before today's results were 666 ... you're not bringing in 'outside' help , are you ? ;)

Yes , RT , I think Strato -Matic and similar games would be the precursor of these computer games . I also recall in the '70s and '80s , that Sports Illustrated put out 'bookcase games ' games such as ' Paydirt ' where one used statistics charts and dice to play football .

The biggest difference is that in the Fantasy Games , real-life results from actual games played are used and the results of one's mixed team over an entire season are what decides the winner , rather than using the rosters to play a single game .

Man ! I hate a week like this . Yesterday , 2 of my closers blew their saves , and then today , another one bites the dust - his second in 2 days , too ! }: ... now comes the inevitable 'talk' from the experts that leaves you uneasy about whether he'll keep the job or not ... :P